Its pretty easy to translate this plugin in any language. Default language file (cjfm-en_US.po) is located in wp-content/plugins/cj-membership-modules/languages. You can make a copy of cjfm-en_US.po file and change the locale from en_US to desired locale. For example to create German translation the new file name should be cjfm-de_DE.po.
Make sure you define the locale in wp-config.php file
define('WPLANG', ''); as well.
- Download and install Poedit
- Open the newly created file with new locale name (e.g. cjfm-de_DE.po) in Poedit.
- (See Image) The box labeled (1) is the original message (in English) from the .po file. The box labeled (2) is where you add your translation. Boxes labeled (3) and (4) are used for adding comments about the messages. These come in handy if you are working with a team of translators and would like to pass around ideas through the PO file.
- Go to File → Save as… to save your translations in a PO file.
- When you are finished translating, go to File → Save as… again to generate the MO file.
- Or you can set your Poedit to always compile a MO file when saving changes by clicking File → Preferences and on the Editor tab check the Automatically compile .mo file on save box.
- Upload both wp-config.php and languages folder to your web server.