How it works?
Here’s an overview of how this plugin works for:
Administrators / Website Owners
- You buy this plugin, install and activate it on your website.
- You create different required pages manually or use our one click setup button to do the job.
- You create different packages with custom billing cycles and add discount coupons for the packages. You can add one or more pages, categories, post tags, post types or taxonomies to each package.
- You configure PayPal settings and choose to test in sandbox mode or go live.
- If you want, you can configure affiliate program and affiliate dashboard page with available shortcodes to display the affiliate signup forms and reports and affiliate link which users can use to promote your website and earn commissions. You set a schedule for affiliate payouts and pay commissions from plugin settings page.
Visitors / Website Users
- Visitors comes to your website and visit Premium Packages page where you have inserted shortcodes to subscribe for each package.
- Visitor registers to your website, click the subscribe button.
- Based on the package configuration, logged in user may be asked to apply the discount coupon if any. If the package has free or paid trial, visitors will be informed on the PayPal website as well.
- User pays for the subscription on PayPal website and once the order is complete, they land on the Thank You page specified in the package settings.
- Once the payment is processed (website receives IPN notification from PayPal) they will have access to the paid content associated with the package they purchased.
- System will check for package expire date once every day and revoke access to the paid content if subscription is expired or not renewed by the user.
Affiliates / Publishers
- Visitors visit your Affiliate program page where you have placed the affiliate dashboard shortcode.
- They will be asked to login to join the affiliate program. They click the login button and visits the affiliate dashboard page again.
- Once users are logged in, they will be asked to choose a payout method (PayPal or Wire Transfer) which you can set from plugin settings.
- Once they submit this information, the affiliate dashboard shortcode displays reports for affiliate sales, referrals and commission payouts.
This is the process for each type of user and I am sure you get an idea of how it works. Now if you want you are free to browse each section on this documentation portal for more details.