Login via Social Media Services
This plugin comes with in-built option to register and login via social media services.
- Login with Facebook
- Login with Twitter
- Login with Google
- Login with LinkedIn
You can setup the Social Media Login services under CSSJockey >> Membership Modules >> Configuration >> Social Login Setup. Once you have configured the API keys you can use Social Media Connect Shortcode to display the button on any page, post or sidebar widget.
How it Works?
Once you configure the Social Media API Keys as mentioned above, you can use the Social Media Connect Shortcode to display a link on any page, post or sidebar text widget.
Here’s how it works:
- User click on the Connect via Social Service button generated via shortcode.
- User will be redirected to Social Media Service Authentication page to validate credentials.
- Once a user validates and approve your web application system will check if the user has already connect via this service or not.
- If Yes, User will be logged in to his/her account.
- If No, User will be redirected to the Registration page specified under Page Setup. On registration page a message will be displayed telling the user that his/her account is connection via Social Service.
- Once a user creates his/her account, he/she can login via same service without using the login form.
- If a user cancel the authorization as mentioned in step 3, he/she will be redirect to registration page and a message will be displayed that we could not connect your account to the social service.
How do I create API Keys?
For each service step by step instructions are provided under CSSJockey >> Membership Modules >> Configuration >> Social Login Setup. You can click on the above image to view how it looks.